Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I heart my new lamp.

Look at what Craig brought home for me last night:
(from Restoration Hardware)
He was doing a plumbing job with his dad, and there was this lamp laying out on their back patio. The lady said they were giving it to Goodwill because it was broken. Craig told her he would take it because he knew I liked to fix stuff like that. So he brought it home and all he had to do was screw the post back into the base. Seriously. So.... instead of buying it new for $299!!! I have a new (I'm pretty sure it's brand new) lamp for FREE! Thanks Craig!

6 comments:

Kellie said...

good job Craig! :>

Tasha said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Seriously. I love when cool things like that happen :)

Sallie said...

Heck yeah!!

Letti said...

Co cool. I love surprises like that. Blessings come in all forms :)

heart nan said...

happy, happy, joy, joy, but it can't replace the moon. It doesn't sound right to say 'I love you to the lamp and back'
but I do!!!

Monica said...

Heck of a steal, I mean deal! ;)