Friday, July 18, 2008

He's so obedient!

At bedtime last night Miles didn't want to go to bed. (like always) So since Craig was at work, and I really miss cuddling with my babies, I let him go to bed with me. Well he wouldn't calm down. He was hiding under the covers, sitting on top of me, giggling.....he just wouldn't go to sleep. I finally made him get down, and I told him to go get in his bed. He left the room and I thought he would come right back. He didn't, so I figured he got in bed with one of the sisters. I went to find him about 1o minutes later. He wasn't with any of the girls. He had climbed up into his crib and was sound asleep. He's so obedient! What a good boy!!! I'm sure that it won't happen again, but it was too cute, I just had to share it.
*Oh yeah, I wish you all could see him today. He looks so cute! He is running around the house with nothing on but his tighty whiteys. Yep, he is wearing big boy pants! At least around the house he is, when we leave home he wears pull-ups. I'll post a picture later. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how good he is doing with the potty. To bad I don't have a picture of his stage fright at the lake.

lynda said...

hee hee hee..... That was so funny! That's a story he is going to hate when he is older!

Amelia said...

Yay big boy UNDERS!! Go Miles :)

Rowdy Family said...

Big boy unders?!! he is even acting the big boy part! cuddle while you canLynda!

Tasha said...

What a good boy!! I would have been shocked. Maybe he just felt special enough you let him stay up with you for just a little bit. I cannot believe he is already being potty-trained. What a big boy!