Monday, October 20, 2008

Zoe & Liv's Room



This room is not quite finished yet. Zoe and Livee wanted a beach room, we are working with stuff we already have, so it is going to be more of a beachy cottagey room. It is pretty boring right now. I am planning on making an awning type thing to go over the closet door, kind of like an old-timey changing room that you always see in old beach movies. (that was a really long confusing sentence. sorry. i know what i'm picturing but it's kind of hard to explain :) If anyone has any ideas for the walls, let me know.

7 comments:

Letti said...

I really like the way you arranged their beds. The rooms are coming together nicely.

Sallie said...

It looks so great. I didn't peek in there when I was at pictionary. Love it, love it. I love there hide out too.

Tasha said...

It is already looking really awesome! I love that ore hanger thing. Very cute! I am sure your girls are loving it :)

Anonymous said...

It's looking great!

Michelle said...

The rooms look great! Lucky girls!

Rowdy Family said...

your house is starting to look awesome

heart nan said...

Sis, way to make your "most-important-place-on-earth" yours!
heart, mom