Monday, February 2, 2009

I love having a big girl!

I have always loved having three girls. The cute clothes, the giggling, the sisters, the fun hairstyles. But, Oh! The hairstyles! Fixing 3 heads of hair before we go anywhere. And then hopefully at least brushing mine before we run out the door, late, to wherever we are going! Paige is old enough to do her own hair now. So I'm down to 2 little girls hair sessions in the morning..... But look at Zoe's cute 'do from the other day. Fixed by Paige! So now if we are running behind, I have a back-up stylist. Love ya Paige!!!
I really do love fixing my girls hair. Even Paige's still, when she lets me. (It's sad though, when I am fixing her hair now I have to reach up, or make her sit down so that I can reach it.)

4 comments:

Letti said...

Oh I bet that is so nice. I can't wait until Chloe can do her own the right way. Paige you did a great job.

Beki said...

I don't have to worry about that and it's a good thing because I can barely do mine.

Amelia said...

I love that Paigee is getting so big, she's such a great helper...when she isn't reading or hiding! haha :) just kidding Paheen!!

Tasha said...

I am very impressed Paige. Zoe's hair looks so good! That has to be nice to have Paige be able to do that. One of those happy sad things :)