Tuesday, April 20, 2010

nan - day one

Nan got here on Sunday, which was Degan's 3rd birthday, so we decided to have a combined family b-day party for Liv and Degan. Cousin Kellie made really yummy fresh strawberry cupcakes.
They were really yummy!
Tiffany and Bobby brought a super fun Transformer pinata. (Degan's favorite)
That was Nan's favorite too!
Then Degan showed us all how to transform. This was so cute. We need to get him on video. He even does sound effects.

Happy birthday to my favorite little Decepticon!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

That is awesome. You really have such the best family/extended family. I am glad Nan got to come for a week!

heart nan said...

I.HAD.A.BIG.HUGE.BLAST!!!
VERY.BIG.BLAST!!!

Amelia said...

:)

Sallie said...

Love the transforming. What about the fancy party? I want to see more pics. Lynda, seriously what is a good day for a playdate? Mark Anthony is driving me crazy at home.

Letti said...

I love how you have captured everyone's personalities in these pictures. You are going to have to start charging soon :) LOve YA

PS someone needs to video tape that boy transforming.

Rowdy Family said...

love it