Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our Day At The Zoo





Today we all went to the Fort Worth Zoo. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Daddy got tickets from work because it was BNSF Family Day there. It was all free - the tickets, the parking, the food. I love fun free days like that! Me and Daddy got our flu shots, and we also got a health screening (and found out both of us need to exercise a little more and lose a few pounds :[ like we didn't already know that) The girls got their faces painted. Paige was a pink bird, Zoe was a puppy dog, and Livee was a pink princess. They looked so cute! (I will add pics later) Miles liked all the animals, I think his favorites were the White Tiger and the Rhinoceros. He thought he was a big boy and walked all over the place. He made it through the day with only one bump. He was standing on a bench and fell off, right onto his forehead. Thank goodness he has a hard head like his daddy! :) Paige liked all the exhibits with the little things like the snakes and spiders. She liked the Komodo Dragons too, but what she really wanted was Dippin' Dots. She is definately the family sugarhead! Zoe liked the Zebras and the Rhinoceros too. She was the helper of the day. Holding Grayson or Miles, or keeping an eye on Carys. Livee liked the Elephants and the Bears. I think she might not be feeling good, because yesterday she took a 3 hour nap, and at the end of the day today, she was the one in the stroller asleep, and she slept the whole way home. I love seeing my kids smile, so today was a good day for me! I love my family!

Ymom

No comments: