Friday, February 29, 2008

Where's Miles?

February 15, 2008

Miles had fallen asleep in the car, so I brought him in and laid him down in Livee's bed. He definitely would have woken up if I had to drop him into the crib! Don't worry, I didn't put him on the edge of the bed like that, he had scooted around in his sleep a little. :]
He really was getting some fresh air under that hood.
Miles is a shoe lover just like Uncle Cody! He will pick out his shoes every morning and bring them to us to put on right then. We never have to fight him to put his shoes on. If he doesn't have any on he will put on whatever he can find...Daddy's, his sister's, Kodi's... any shoes he sees. The other day he went into my closet and came out wearing my heels. Craig wouldn't let me take a picture, so there's new proof that he ever did that, but I saw it and it was pretty cute. :]

No comments: