Thursday, March 6, 2008

Now this is snow!

Miles is playing in the backyard, trying to figure out what all this weird white stuff is. Look at how big some of the flakes are. They're more like snowballs!
Zoe thinks she is going to throw this at me..... until I threatened her. Mom's are allowed to threaten their kids, right?
I love how the snow makes houses look. Everything is so white and pretty.
This is looking out from my front porch.
My tree had just started blossoming a few days ago. The girls were singing "Popcorn Popping" when they saw all the buds. Now it is all sparky white, covered in snow.

I made the kids come in and now they are gathered around, e-mailing friends, and blogging. (Man, I really need to dust my fossil of a computer! Oh well, it's been good to us for the last ten years.)

Yum! Hot Cocoa!

2 comments:

Letti said...

Are you sure you don't live in Utah? Looks like fun.

heart nan said...

If Craig hurrys and puts your Christmas lights back up you could use the picture of your home for your Christmas cards.
heart, nan

Throw it Zoe!!!